Relationships

Posted byQuestionsLatest replyReplies
boringme28How do you know if you're a boring bf? My past relationships didn’t last because they said I’m uninteresting to be with. Most of m...0 replies
bob445I'm attracted to my sister-in-law. My sister-in-law is currently living with us for two months now and it seems like I have developed ...0 replies
AnonymousMeri behan muzse roj c*****hai aur problem yeh hai ki Mai tik nahi pata kyoki Mai 14 sal ka hu aur wo 23 sal ki to Mai Kya karu use Mana ...Latest reply Thu, 08/16/2018 - 15:05 by: moderator Kiran Ki Rai2 replies
ryanandersonMy girlfriend is the most bossy person I know and everytime she tells me what to do, my love for her slowly fades. I love her genuinely--...0 replies
AyshakaziAssalamu Alaikum..mujhe ye bataye ke pussy pe clitoris hood kaha hota hai aur isko kaise dekhe..explain karke bataye jazakallah...Latest reply Thu, 08/16/2018 - 12:01 by: moderator Kiran Ki Rai1 reply
AnonymousSir I m very disturb. Mere pas sirf do ways h 1- ya to problem solve ho jaye 2- ya fr suicide Kar lu Pls help me sir Mai ek ladki se...Latest reply Thu, 08/16/2018 - 13:10 by: moderator Kiran Ki Rai1 reply
healmyheart87How do you heal a broken heart? I broke up with my girlfriend last month yet it feels like it was just yesterday. My friends and...0 replies
mrundecided00Got invited to ex's cousin's birthday. Should I go? When my ex and I were still together, her cousin had invited me to her 18th birthd...0 replies
Khalid007Mera L***4 inch ka hai kya sex karne ke liye thik haiLatest reply Thu, 08/16/2018 - 14:16 by: Anonymous3 replies
Hall0815My preggy gf doesn't want to see me. My pregnant girlfriend threaten men to abort our baby if I show up during her pregnancy stage u...0 replies
dreamingmanPlanning the engagement party of the person I love. I’ve been friends with her since we were in college. She and my sister were ro...0 replies
mendheartShould I try getting her back? I know it’s been more than a year already, but I still miss her terribly. I tried everything. I picked ...0 replies
Sonakshi SinghalMai unmarried girl hu 28 ki aur 16 saal ki age se haasthmathun Kiya Hai lekin ab sub kuch 1 year se chod Diya Hai aur ab mujhe bahut zyda...Latest reply Mon, 08/13/2018 - 17:12 by: moderator Gulutips6 replies
alvie24My dad is having an affair with my aunt. I had known that my dad was having an affair since it was pretty obvious; however, I didn’t k...0 replies
stupidbf35Would you let her go even if she means the world to you? My friends are calling me martyr, stupid, idiot, douchebag and more because...0 replies
skilledcreatorNeed some tips on handling foreign brides. I’m a wedding planner/organizer by profession. Truth be told, I don’t have that much exper...0 replies
Mksingh1Kal rat mene dad ko meri mom ke sath sex karte hue dekha Mujhe bhot bura lagaLatest reply Sun, 08/12/2018 - 11:54 by: Roshan0015 replies
jenderHey guy i want to share my love matter with you . So please suggest me. My aunt's daughter likes me and i am also. So can i kiss or hug h...Latest reply Sun, 08/12/2018 - 23:33 by: moderator Bombay Sapphire1 reply
jenderI understand but she note me. And likes Can i kiss or hug only for that.Latest reply Sat, 08/11/2018 - 19:44 by: moderator Gulutips1 reply
jenderI am studying in B B A 3semester .she(aunt's daughter) is studying in 9th class. I live also in different city.Whenever i goes to her ho...Latest reply Sat, 08/11/2018 - 15:14 by: moderator Gulutips1 reply
jenderIf 1 4 3》i love you then 5 2 5》?Latest reply Fri, 08/10/2018 - 23:12 by: moderator Kiran Ki Rai1 reply
Shrutisharma36Mera ek boyfriend hai & I like him. One day jab hum dono sex kar rahe the tab vo achanak kahne laga " mai tumhe or tumhari maa ko ek sath...Latest reply Fri, 08/10/2018 - 17:47 by: moderator Kiran Ki Rai7 replies
Kamal RekhiWen Ever I Visit My Sisters Place I Go And Meet her mostly she is working at home or sometimes she is lying on the bed..and I get to see ...Latest reply Fri, 08/10/2018 - 15:32 by: Anonymous2 replies
alejandro32I want to show her off but she doesn’t like the idea. A foreign gf of mine hates being showed off publicly. She seems uncomfortable wi...0 replies
caringman2018Should pedophilia be tolerated? This case has been rampant these days if you just take a look at around you. Is it not bothering...0 replies

Pages