Relationships

Posted byQuestionsLatest replyReplies
Ash28We are engaged two years ago and we love each other alot.now he doesn't love me anymore and wants to break up with me.ab usko rishta khtm...Latest reply Thu, 10/11/2018 - 11:14 by: moderator Bombay Sapphire1 reply
SarahMaine26How do you know if your man is cheating? It’s been a week already since that argument I had with my boyfriend. I saw him creating an o...0 replies
Papuni555ek suggestion chahiye Mera ek best friend nisha (girl) ki ek boy se pyar hui thi . Boy pehle propose kiya tha.aur nisha ko ussse haule...Latest reply Sun, 09/30/2018 - 14:02 by: moderator Kiran Ki Rai3 replies
saeeHello! I was in a relationship for 2 years and i love my boyfriend, since i had some serious issues and felt i didn't wanted relationship...Latest reply Sun, 09/30/2018 - 16:02 by: moderator Bombay Sapphire3 replies
Sumit Vibhu Srivastavameri age 28 saal hai meri 6 mahine pahle mariage huvi thi lekin 3 month bad hi mera divoce ho gya mai uss ladki ko 2 saal se jnta tha arr...Latest reply Sun, 09/30/2018 - 16:32 by: moderator Bombay Sapphire3 replies
JustineDelz27Half a year ago we all went to a Ukraine ski trip with my then girlfriend’s group of friends. It was really fun and we all enjoyed each o...0 replies
samforshort27He's back and I'm confused again. I have been happy with my life now but not until he came back and created chaos in my mind again...0 replies
conservative25Is being conservative in a relationship bad? I was thinking about this for a long time now. Most of my boyfriends broke up with me...0 replies
hurtingme30Should I delete our photos on Instagram? Not too long ago my girlfriend and I broke up. It wasn’t a bad break up but we both...0 replies
cristylicious08My ex boyfriend keeps chasing me to get back together. My ex and I broke up months ago because he cheated on me. Everything happen...0 replies
want2ignoreMoving away to forget his infidelity. Is it a good idea? I caught my husband on our own bed with his student few months ago. I still c...0 replies
KunaljaiswalI love my girlfriend, she loves me equally or maybe even more than me. We have similar likings and dislikings. It has been 4 years that w...Latest reply Wed, 08/29/2018 - 23:36 by: moderator Bombay Sapphire1 reply
kemily90There's a third party involved should i give up? I’m getting fed up with so many nosy people... dozens of women from USA keep trying t...0 replies
MonuAunty jee meri ki shadi ho gayi aur meri gf hmse baat chit achhi tarah se karti hai but milne ko nahi chahti hai date par date fail kar r...Latest reply Wed, 08/22/2018 - 09:44 by: moderator Gulutips1 reply
splitvisionI should be the one exchanging vows with you You were there, walking down the aisle, dressed in white, beautifully covered with ma...0 replies
boringme28How do you know if you're a boring bf? My past relationships didn’t last because they said I’m uninteresting to be with. Most of m...0 replies
ryanandersonMy girlfriend is the most bossy person I know and everytime she tells me what to do, my love for her slowly fades. I love her genuinely--...0 replies
healmyheart87How do you heal a broken heart? I broke up with my girlfriend last month yet it feels like it was just yesterday. My friends and...0 replies
mrundecided00Got invited to ex's cousin's birthday. Should I go? When my ex and I were still together, her cousin had invited me to her 18th birthd...0 replies
mendheartShould I try getting her back? I know it’s been more than a year already, but I still miss her terribly. I tried everything. I picked ...0 replies
MovingOn02Acceptance is always the key Accepting and understanding the reality that you are not meant to be is never easy. But once you have s...0 replies
imaffectedHer friends are reaching out to me We’ve been broken up for almost half a year now. We don’t talk often. In fact, I can count with one...0 replies
daughtersaskCan divorced couple get back together? My parents got divorced when I was three years old. Few years after, my mom found a new l...0 replies
feltbetterHanging out with ex-gf's friends I feel sad for our friends who got caught in between me and my gf’s break up. Technically, they were ...0 replies
dougx80My wife is a foreign woman whom I have been dating with for three years before we decided to get married. We have been trying our best to...0 replies

Pages