Relationships

Posted byQuestionsLatest replyReplies
boringme28How do you know if you're a boring bf? My past relationships didn’t last because they said I’m uninteresting to be with. Most of m...0 replies
ryanandersonMy girlfriend is the most bossy person I know and everytime she tells me what to do, my love for her slowly fades. I love her genuinely--...0 replies
healmyheart87How do you heal a broken heart? I broke up with my girlfriend last month yet it feels like it was just yesterday. My friends and...0 replies
mrundecided00Got invited to ex's cousin's birthday. Should I go? When my ex and I were still together, her cousin had invited me to her 18th birthd...0 replies
mendheartShould I try getting her back? I know it’s been more than a year already, but I still miss her terribly. I tried everything. I picked ...0 replies
MovingOn02Acceptance is always the key Accepting and understanding the reality that you are not meant to be is never easy. But once you have s...0 replies
imaffectedHer friends are reaching out to me We’ve been broken up for almost half a year now. We don’t talk often. In fact, I can count with one...0 replies
daughtersaskCan divorced couple get back together? My parents got divorced when I was three years old. Few years after, my mom found a new l...0 replies
feltbetterHanging out with ex-gf's friends I feel sad for our friends who got caught in between me and my gf’s break up. Technically, they were ...0 replies
dougx80My wife is a foreign woman whom I have been dating with for three years before we decided to get married. We have been trying our best to...0 replies
craigjrI paid a visit to my uncle in California for two months now. I was amazed as to how women from USA do parties. They do it real hard and I...0 replies
feelinghurtI used someone else to forget my ex girlfriend. Five months ago, my girlfriend turned down my marriage proposal over a Ukraine s...0 replies
mariomMy ex and I broke up over third party and that was my cousin. They are both in love with each other so I let my girlfriend go. She isn’t ...0 replies
hurting999Gf wants to get back to together. Should I go for it? We broke up a few months ago and I haven't heard from her since then. Becaus...0 replies
greg84I have noticed that my girlfriend and I have been arguing over petty things everyday-- like E-V-E-R-Y-D-A-Y. We have tried to soothe ever...0 replies
connor87I was on my Ukraine ski trip with some businessmen for the last two weeks. The two-week trip was all for work. While I was there, I thoug...0 replies
orientedmanEx still listens to playlist for her I made a playlist for my then girlfriend on Spotify about 2 years ago. I tried to do something li...0 replies
lucasknowlesHow to move on with the pain easily? I am not certain as to how to continue living while my wife is cheating on me with another man....0 replies
crestfallen02Heartbroken that ex-gf found someone new We’ve been broken up for close to three months now. I don’t know if that time is too soon or ...0 replies
NonyjyotiMam mai pehle b same question puch chuki hu.par kya karu bhut koshish ki kbhi fmily uske support me bolti h kbhi wo aa jata h ghr manane...Latest reply Thu, 07/05/2018 - 22:30 by: moderator Bombay Sapphire1 reply
askingex444My ex is...jealous? My ex and I broke up almost a year ago. Few months later, I dated a foreign woman who is totally different fro...Latest reply Tue, 08/14/2018 - 17:21 by: moderator Mod_Lindy1 reply
amitava988Have friendship with a girl 12 years young to me.Love to spend time with her she became only friend of mine.Now her behavior changed.Want...Latest reply Thu, 06/28/2018 - 14:57 by: moderator Bombay Sapphire3 replies
dfhgfhgzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzLatest reply Sat, 06/23/2018 - 13:27 by: moderator Gulutips1 reply
AnkurtriHelloLatest reply Fri, 06/22/2018 - 14:00 by: Ankurtri3 replies
wainrightAny other methods of counseling for long distance relationships? My girlfriend and I are at the verge of breaking up. I simply don’t k...Latest reply Fri, 06/22/2018 - 10:52 by: moderator Gulutips3 replies

Pages