Relationships

Posted byQuestionsLatest replyReplies
ryanandersonMy girlfriend is the most bossy person I know and everytime she tells me what to do, my love for her slowly fades. I love her genuinely--...0 replies
AyshakaziAssalamu Alaikum..mujhe ye bataye ke pussy pe clitoris hood kaha hota hai aur isko kaise dekhe..explain karke bataye jazakallah...Latest reply Thu, 08/16/2018 - 12:01 by: moderator Kiran Ki Rai1 reply
dreamingmanPlanning the engagement party of the person I love. I’ve been friends with her since we were in college. She and my sister were ro...0 replies
Sonakshi SinghalMai unmarried girl hu 28 ki aur 16 saal ki age se haasthmathun Kiya Hai lekin ab sub kuch 1 year se chod Diya Hai aur ab mujhe bahut zyda...Latest reply Mon, 08/13/2018 - 17:12 by: moderator Gulutips6 replies
jenderHey guy i want to share my love matter with you . So please suggest me. My aunt's daughter likes me and i am also. So can i kiss or hug h...Latest reply Sun, 08/12/2018 - 23:33 by: moderator Bombay Sapphire1 reply
jenderI understand but she note me. And likes Can i kiss or hug only for that.Latest reply Sat, 08/11/2018 - 19:44 by: moderator Gulutips1 reply
AyshakaziMujhe pads pehnne ka sahi tareeqa bataye..main jab bhi pads pehnti hun mere period ka blood leak hoke phiche ki taraf lag jata hai matlab...Latest reply Wed, 08/08/2018 - 16:30 by: moderator Kiran Ki Rai3 replies
MonuSwashth chintan ka matlab Latest reply Wed, 08/08/2018 - 14:46 by: moderator Kiran Ki Rai1 reply
AyshakaziAssalamu Alaikum..meri ammi ki age 42 hai..taqriban bahut saal se panty nahi pehn rahi hai kya wajha ho sakti hai?please thoda bataye..sh...Latest reply Fri, 08/03/2018 - 12:59 by: moderator Bombay Sapphire4 replies
edwaltersUkraine women are considerably one of the most beautiful women I have seen. I have my personal contact with these women when I was in Ukr...0 replies
Hemanth HemuMam Iam getting married in few months and i want us to have physically get together once before our marriage How to convince her for tha...Latest reply Sun, 07/29/2018 - 13:29 by: moderator Bombay Sapphire1 reply
Razi Ansarishaadi ke baad hi sex kiya jata h ye jaroori hai shaadi se pehle sex kr sakte hai.Latest reply Sat, 07/28/2018 - 10:52 by: moderator Kiran Ki Rai1 reply
luckyfriend123My friends are conspiring against what I truly want. My circle of friends has been talking about going on a trip together and one ...0 replies
Sonubatham1Main bahut pareshan hu... Meri ek choti behen hai jo mujhse 5 saal choti hai ham dono bachpan se sath me sote the ek hi bed par aur kabh...Latest reply Thu, 07/26/2018 - 08:32 by: moderator Gulutips2 replies
carljvI wonder if dressing well is important when you are on a date. It’s because when I went to a date with a Colombian woman once, she didn’t...0 replies
craigjrI paid a visit to my uncle in California for two months now. I was amazed as to how women from USA do parties. They do it real hard and I...0 replies
abhinay1996Meri age 21yr h but mujhe 13yr ki girl se pyar ho gaya h saccha wala...itna ki bs use dekh lu or bate kr lu to sab kuch acha lagta h nhi ...Latest reply Sat, 07/21/2018 - 15:53 by: moderator Bombay Sapphire1 reply
mariomMy ex and I broke up over third party and that was my cousin. They are both in love with each other so I let my girlfriend go. She isn’t ...0 replies
ayajoyWhen I got pregnant before I turned 20, my dad was very furious. I understand that he was disappointed because no parent would be happy k...0 replies
ryanjrI met her in one of the social gatherings of the company I am working in. She was wearing this elegant black dress that just suits her pe...0 replies
Akash JogiShe want to live with me but not ready for relationship what should i do..??Latest reply Tue, 07/17/2018 - 16:39 by: moderator Gulutips1 reply
alexpp One week ago, my best friend gave me a phone call unexpectedly. She was already crying when I answered. So, I told her to meet me at ou...0 replies
mannyoI met this gorgeous young woman at one of the Ukraine ski trips I went to. We had our encounters a few times after that and eventually we...0 replies
doubtfulmanHow to make my search results more defined? I’m a newbie when it comes to online dating and signed up on a handful of websites. Well, ...0 replies
Estee LiebenbergHow do I get a guy I like to like me back?0 replies

Pages