Let's Talk Forum


Posted by nenish

I am able to pull back my foreskin partially. it looks I have partial phimosis.
how can I overcome with this situation?

moderator love-matters

nenish puttar,
phimosis is a common problem. please consult a doctor and he can suggest a minor surgical treatment for phimosis. It is done by trained doctors. The small surgery takes a few minutes and with the help of painkillers and anaesthesia, pain is not experienced. You can read about it here - https://lovematters.in/en/our-bodies/trouble-pulling-back-the-foreskin-h... and here - https://lovematters.in/en/what-is-phimosis-surgery-of-penis-foreskin