Let's Talk Forum
I am a college student, I got sexually attracted to a senior of mine she’s 2years elder than me. I feel happy whenever I am around her. But unable to tell my feelings to her. I want her friendship forever pls help me mam.
We all sometimes struggle to talk to new people and this struggle can turn into panic if we happen to find this new person attractive! So talking is the key here - if you cant talk right away - smile at her - It literally makes you feel better. You will come across as less intimidating and easier to talk to. In short, a toothy grin is the boost every conversation needs!
2. Repeat positive thoughts to yourself as you walk over to a new person. Like:
‘I look great today.’
‘I’m a super, confident person.’
It will help you radiate more confidence. Which can be hot.
3. Once you have the confidence to go over, introduce yourself and try to find something you both have in common. Begin by asking a simple question – you don’t have to be really original! Like:
‘Have you been to this place before?’
‘Do you and your friends come here regularly?’
4. tart off talking about easy topics such as a film you’ve seen or music you like. Once the conversation gets flowing, you can show more of your personality. Talk about your likes and see and if they’re interested in similar things. But don’t just talk about yourself. Ask questions, keep eye contact, and give plenty of signs to show you’re listening and really interested. For example:
‘I love this song that’s playing now! What music do you like?’
‘My friends and I tried that new restaurant. It was amazing. What kind of food do you like?’
5. Praise her - A compliment must always be sincere – people can see through lies and it will only make you seem insecure. Don’t mention intimate physical features though – bum, boobs, body. It will nearly always be offensive. Eyes, hair or clothes are usually fairly safe territory. You could try:
‘I couldn’t help noticing how lovely your eyes are.’
‘By the way, that dress looks amazing on you.’
‘I really like your laugh, it makes me smile.’
6. Try to find her on social media and send a friend request maybe? And then chat with her
For more details - read these tips -
and this too - https://lovematters.in/en/love-and-relationships/meeting-someone/how-do-...