Let's Talk Forum


Posted by tiger raja

Mere हाइड्रोसील me ek taraf ka goli bara ho gya hai. lagta hai double jaisa ho gya h..mujhe dar lag raha future me koi problem na ho jaye.. iska kuchh ilaaz bataye please...kiss karan se hua lagta jyada sperm girne se hua hai...

tiger raja

Tiger raja dost aap ek panjikrit doctor se mil lijiye, yeh hi iska ilaj pata pahyenge. andakosh mein kuch infection se ye samasya ho sakti hain, Ek urologist / panikrut doctor se salah lijiye.


For any Sexual problems or health issues you can visit our website as it is not safe to ignore such problems. If you feel embarrassed or anxious in discussing any health issue, we are there to help - in the most confidential and non-judgmental way.
• Email and telephonic Consultation
• Lab tests- user can visit the lab or avail home sample collection
• NABL Certified labs all over india
• Completely confidential
Website link: https://drsafehands.com/
Contact no.: 9013161616